September 28, 2010

Olde Worthington Market Day


I had so much fun at this event.  I just love the merchandising, meeting new people, catching up with old friends, networking with fellow artisans, and the joy of witnessing someone falling in love with something I made.

 Our dear friends, Dominic and Polly Policaro. 

 What a glorious fall day! 






 Reusable canvas shopping totes stencilled with fabric paint.  I love how the spray paint is a bit uneven . . . military-style.  I made these pennants with ivory, Idaho potato, and black burlap . . . I could hardly wait to hang them in the booth!  One of my favorites!

 Jewelry Display Frames; vintage frames with burlap inserts . . . good for my show display, great as a bedroom jewelry organizer.  Today, one found a home at Fritzy Jacobs in Olde Worthington, Ohio.

 Watch-part necklaces.
  
 Vintage Bow-tie necklaces. 
  
 Halloween Cards:  A fine-point Sharpie, vintage photos, and my sewing machine brought this cards to life. 

 Religious Medallion Necklaces
  
Special thanks to my husband for helping me get set up in the wee-hours of the morning.  Thank you friends and family for coming out and supporting my dreams.  Thank you Etsy Team Columbus for being so supportive and stopping by the booth, you gals are great!  Thanks to everyone for making this an awesome event!

3 comments:

  1. Heather - your booth set-up is fabulous! I love it. Wish I could have stopped over to take a look at your things. Great photos too btw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a pro! I love the essence of your work. Wonderful!!

    Mary Lou

    ReplyDelete