March 2, 2011

Nesting


If you have been wondering what I have been up to these days . . . well, my husband, Matt, and I have some very exciting news to share . . . we are expecting a baby in August.  After several weeks of nausea, I am finally regaining my energy and ready to get back into the studio.  Not only am I gearing up for several local craft fairs this spring/summer, but I will be posting more handmade jewelry, home decor, and vintage merchandise in my Etsy shop http://www.hedyregaldesigns.etsy.com/.

3 comments:

  1. We are so happy for you and Matt! This is going to be an exciting journey for you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, baby! How exciting. Thanks for your nice post on our blog -- the bags have gotten a lot of attention and a number of comments. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats!! I too just (2 weeks ago) had a baby...

    the way I found you was from those awesome bags Sandy posted-

    If you are up to it, I'd love for you to come to my event this May

    xo+blessings,
    Anne Marie

    ReplyDelete