May 2, 2012

Blogging App

Not long ago my husband presented me an iPhone...(all the other kids had one) and because I had convinced him that it would be most valuable at the shows for running credit card sales...yes, there is an app for that, too. But in tooling around with this gadget I have discovered that Blogger has an app for what else? Blogging. Now, I'm not much for cranking up the ol' laptop and trying to come up with something clever to say, but I am into photography. I am going to consider my blog more of a photo journal then anything else. So here we go...my first post on my handy-dandy iPhone. Now let's see how long it takes me to figure out how to post pictures from this app. By the way, I love Instagram (yep, yet another app), so follow me there, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment