September 22, 2012

Country Living Magazine Fair 2012

Oh. My. Golly! What an event!  Bethany Grubb from Antebellum Farmhouse and I teamed up for the 2012 Country Living Magazine Fair in Columbus, Ohio.


It took us two days to set up and we replenished our stock everyday of the event.


 The "early bird" shoppers eased us into the day before the crowds arrived.
 

This was our first Country Living Magazine event, so we really didn't know what to expect.


All of the aprons and ruffle tote bags sold out during the show.
 

Antebellum Farmhouse inventory blends so nicely with my jewelry,  accessories, and pillows.


Leather is the new medium that I am using this Fall.  I love how the one side is supple suede asphalt-blue and the other is metallic bronze.  (Shown:  Leather flower hairpin, and leather bib-style statement necklace).
 

This lovely statement necklace incorporates the detailed watch movement of a pocketwatch surrounded by leather leaves and ends with black satin ribbon that ties at the back of the neck.



Religious Medallion Necklaces are one of my best sellers.


Only three of these paper cone wreaths made it to the fair.


Vintage Button Hairpins . . . one of my favorites!  So much detail in the buttons and they look so beautiful tucked in treases.



Our pop-up shop . . .


After the Olde Worthington Market Day on September 29th, Bethany and I will set up shop again at the Rural Society Fall Sale in Mt. Vernon on Friday, October 5 and Saturday, October 6th. Don't miss it!

No comments:

Post a Comment