February 27, 2013

FSBO . . . oh dear!

Well, the time has come to pick up our stuff and move west . . . about an hour and half from here.  My dear husband, Matthew, is a teacher and has driven this route DAILY for the past 5 years.  So we recently took a little road trip to scope out the areas close to his schools.  Now that we have little Greta the school systems have become a big contender in this search.  But, I think we have narrowed it down and I hope to tell you more about it soon.

In the meantime, I've got to get our house in order to get it on the market.  Our game plan is to try selling it on our own first.  Suddenly, I am in high gear . . . it's like spring cleaning and purging and organizing . . . organizing . . . organizing.  A quick little ad on Craigslist this week while I get my fact sheets and contract together for the official FSBO.com listing.  I'm thinkin' an open house in March!  So much to do and need to work in the studio, too, for the upcoming Rural Society Spring Sale in May.  Oh dear!

[Big sigh] Our little home has so many memories, it will be sad to leave.


 
My real estate staging assistant . . . such a good lil' helper!
 
If you or someone you know are looking for a classic cottage in the Clintonville area of Columbus, OH, please contact me for all the details.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment