February 1, 2013

Sewing Class Schedule Winter 2013

Have I ever mentioned that I teach sewing classes in our hometown sewing shoppe, Sew to Speak, in Clintonville (a little section of north Columbus, OH)?  No?  Well, call me "silly" for not thinking of posting the class schedule here before.

Beginner's Apron:  February 7th 6-9PM (Class Full)
Beginner's Apron:  February 14th 6-9PM
Art Student Tote:  February 21 & 28 6-9PM
Parfait Dress:  March 7 & 14 6-9PM
Lady Grey Coat:  March 21 & 28 6-9PM
 
Contact me or the shoppe to register.  Space is limited, so don't delay.

If you prefer one-on-one sewing lessons, I am also available for private lessons in your home or my studio.  Another fun idea is to have a sewing soiree . . . gather your friends for an evening of sewing.  You pick the project and I will bring the supplies.

No comments:

Post a Comment