August 31, 2013

. . . and back to our regularly scheduled presentation.

Hooray! The laptop isn't fried after all.  So, let's get back to what's going on with Hedy Regal Designs. 

Last check in I was prepping for The Rural Society's Spring Sale in Mt. Vernon, Ohio.  What a lovely working farm, and the staff is just wonderful.  I always enjoy participating in this show.  This was my only show this Spring and now I am fully focused on the Country Living Fair in Columbus, Ohio in September. 

Okay, maybe not fully focused . . . I have my daughter, which is my first love AND we just bought a cute little fixer-upper on the outskirts of Germantown, Ohio that needs my TLC.  Here is a sneak peek at this little charmer. 

There are the necessities, like a working kitchen and bathroom that are yet to be done, but everything else will have to wait until after the Fall fairs.  My "studio" is bare bones compared to what I packed up in Columbus, but I think I can make do for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment