August 31, 2013

Country Living Magazine Fair: Columbus, Ohio, September 13-15

Oh my gosh!  We have been so busy getting our new house renovated . . . and I mean r.e.n.o.v.a.t.e.d, that I have totally neglected my blog . . . since MAY?! 



Now,  I'm not talking just painting and hanging new curtains, I'm talking a complete kitchen and bath update, INCLUDING all the plumbing.  Yes, this vintage house needed it's pipes ripped out and updated with new plumbing.  What a task!  I am happy to say that we can now move on to the fun parts...like painting and hanging curtains.  



But the fun must be postponed until after my next couple of shows.

In the meantime, I am gearing up for the Country Living Magazine Fair in Columbus, Ohio this September 13, 14, and 15th.  



Most of my studio is still in boxes in the garage, so I am sifting and sorting trying to find all my trinkets and treasures for this event.  I have some great new designs, along with some signature favorites, so I hope to see you at the Country Living Fair in a couple of weeks.  



This year I will be in the Market Field, booth D355, to be precise.  See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment